Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2024-05-01, 16:31
Medlem
Clay Allisons avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av statsterrorist
Kom tillbaka när du vet något om den riktiga världen. Du vet ingenting med dina falska beskyllningar om "sjukdom".

Men håll med om att dina relationer med familjen är ganska… ansträngda. Det finns människor som är oroliga för dig, men också ganska trötta på dig
Citera
2024-05-02, 10:58
Medlem
statsterrorists avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Clay Allison
Men håll med om att dina relationer med familjen är ganska… ansträngda. Det finns människor som är oroliga för dig, men också ganska trötta på dig

Lek med ditt off-topic trams i valfri annan tråd. Antar att du försöker projicera på andra hur ditt eget liv ser ut?!

Från Dr. Duncans bok Soul Catcher, s.126:

"Certainly the psychological persuasion using movies and cartoons to spoof the existence of mind hacking using bio-communication as being futuristic and ridiculous has occurred since 1960’s with great success. The umbrella industry of psychiatry has also been famously used to unscientifically discredit testimony of mind hacks, One famous survey done in the 80s, claimed that over 25 million Americans believed they have had some kind of alien encounter. Over 20 million American’s have tinnitus of unknown origin, a universal side effect of those thousands of reports of severe mind hacks. Oddly enough, the average person is more willing to believe in aliens, ghosts, demons, talking to the dead, possessions, mass delusion, and psychics rather than bio-communication technology. Because the experience of being mind hacked is so foreign, most who are not educated in the field assume it must be from another planet. Once the commercial segment develops and promotes it, it will be as commonplace as mobile phone communication and most people won’t care how it works anyway."
Citera
2024-05-02, 14:55
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av statsterrorist
Från Dr. Duncans bok Soul Catcher, s.126:

"Certainly the psychological persuasion using movies and cartoons to spoof the existence of mind hacking using bio-communication as being futuristic and ridiculous has occurred since 1960’s with great success. The umbrella industry of psychiatry has also been famously used to unscientifically discredit testimony of mind hacks, One famous survey done in the 80s, claimed that over 25 million Americans believed they have had some kind of alien encounter. Over 20 million American’s have tinnitus of unknown origin, a universal side effect of those thousands of reports of severe mind hacks. Oddly enough, the average person is more willing to believe in aliens, ghosts, demons, talking to the dead, possessions, mass delusion, and psychics rather than bio-communication technology. Because the experience of being mind hacked is so foreign, most who are not educated in the field assume it must be from another planet. Once the commercial segment develops and promotes it, it will be as commonplace as mobile phone communication and most people won’t care how it works anyway."

Vem är egentligen denna "Dr. Duncan" och vad har han för insyn i dagens medicinteknik och våra möjligheter att via implantat läsa av tankar (eller vad du nu tror att dessa chip gör)?

Som jag förstår det så var han yrkesverksam för mer än 25 år sedan och att han idag tillbringar sin tid med att prata på diverse foliehattsforum. Han känns som en stolle som helt saknar insyn i modern teknik och att han enbart har en publik bland andra stollar.

Du kanske inte förstår det men vem som helst kan skriva en bok om vilket knasigt ämne som helst. Och inte ett skit i boken behöver vara sant.
Senast redigerad av WilleGarvin 2024-05-02 kl. 15:17.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback