Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2022-03-12, 20:30
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Ördög
Nu när Pooptin dragit i krig börjar naturligtvis sökandet efter "förutsägelser" om resultatet.

(FB) Berätta era förutspåelser om 2022
https://zeenews.india.com/world/no-o...r-2440783.html
Amid the rising tensions between Ukraine and Russia, a Bulgarian national and clairvoyant mystic Baba Vanga’s old prediction about Russian President Vladimir Putin has been going viral.
/---/
According to several media reports, earlier Baba Vanga had told writer Valentin Sidorov that Russia would become the 'lord of the world' while Europe would become a 'wasteland'.

"All will thaw, as if ice, only one remain untouched – Vladimir’s glory, the glory of Russia,” Daily Mail had quoted Baba Vanga as saying. She had further added, "Too much it is brought in a victim. Nobody can stop Russia."
Tveksamt, ryssarna har bara runt 2 miljoner tränade trupper & NATO har bland sina 30 medlemmar flera kärnvapenmakter som skulle kunna bomba Putin utöver mer manskap, det brukas utan anledning bland många putin cock lovers sägas att Biden är gaggig & senil utan andledning men Putin som nu är uppe i 50 döda ukrainska barn är tydligen i toppform mentalt så ett ensidigt wasteland går inte utesluta då väst har lite mer mänsklig empati.
Citera
2022-12-04, 16:03
Medlem
Japp, hon har förutspått att det som rapporterades igår skulle inträffa i år.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/techn...ia/ar-AA14RBFw
Citera
2022-12-05, 13:06
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Thermoss
Vem är Baba Vanga?

Profetiorna:

Hon har bl.a förutspått att Twin Towers ska falla, Sovjetunionens fall och Kursk-katastrofen.

Skrämmande om det ligger någon sanning i hennes profetior. Vi har mycket att vänta oss detta år.. Och är det sant verkar det vara kört för oss européer
Den spådamen från Bulgarien fick helt fel när det gäller Tredje Världskriget det utbröt aldrig något tredje världskrig 2010 .Men hon fick rätt i spådomarna att Berlinmuren skulle falla 1989 samt Sovjetunionens upplösning 1991 samt Kursk-katastrofen 2000 och terrorattackerna mot tvillingtornen 2001.

Det enda som kan vara trovärdigt i fortsättning är Kinesisk anfall mot Taiwan i syfte att ockupera ön och det ska ske omkring 2027 ,men jag tror inte att spådomen om Kinas erövring av Taiwan 2027 går in för jag tror inte att Kina vågar att reta upp USA genom att angripa och ockupera Taiwan för då skulle USA komma till undsättning för att hjälpa Taiwans arme för att försvara sig och då kan risken öka att det blir konflikt mellan Kina och USA, och resten av förutsägelserna för tiden mellan 2050 och fram till år 4000 är så luddigt och tveksam för det är inte lätt att förutse vad som händer långt framåt i tiden .

Hon fick fel i flera sina spådomar.
Senast redigerad av Umpalavemang 2022-12-05 kl. 13:45. Anledning: Redigering
Citera
2022-12-05, 13:39
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Ördög
Baba Vanga förutsåg coronaviruset! Eller åtminstone nästan. Det är vad Kreml påstås påstå.

https://euvsdisinfo.eu/report/baba-v...e-coronavirus/
Baba Vanga have predicted the coronavirus. The well-known blind Bulgarian clairvoyant Baba Vanga predicted the spread of the disease caused by a new type of coronavirus back in the 1970s. She believed that the disease would spread from Africa, not from China.
/---/
This is part of pro-Kremlin media, spreading systematic disinformation and confusion about the coronavirus. See a similar case about a "prediction" made by Nostradamus here. Global epidemics have spread occasionally in all of human history, with or without the "predictions" of soothsayers.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...virus-prophecy
According to DailyStar.co.uk, a woman who met Baba Vanga in the 1990s has come forward with news of the prophecy.

Neshka Stefanova Robeva, 73, said she learned of the coronavirus warning shortly before Baba Vanga’s death.

She was told by the Balkan Nostradamus “the corona will be all over us”.

Ms Robeva said: “Aunt Vanga predicted when I visited her years ago: ‘Neshka, the Corona will be all over us.’ I did not realise what those words meant then.”

At the time, the woman presumed Baba Vanga spoke of Russia.

In Bulgarian, the world corona means guardianship and is closely associated with Russian leadership in the country.

Ms Robeva said: “Only now did I realise that it was Chinese flu. May it go away easily.”
Så att den Bulgariske spådamen Baba Vanga spådde att Coronapandemin skulle bryta ut i januari 2020, Spådde hon om att Ryssland skulle anfalla Ukraina i februari 2022? och vilka mer spådomar har Baba Vanga kommit med för resten av 2022 samt från 2023 till år 2050?
Senast redigerad av Umpalavemang 2022-12-05 kl. 13:40. Anledning: Redigering
Citera
2023-01-16, 12:22
Medlem
Ördögs avatar
Nu skriver vi 2023. Låt oss se vad Babbel-Vangan siat och skriat att ska ske under detta år. Det blir kärnkraftskatastrofer, ändrad omloppsbana för jorden och lite annat smått & gott.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/198276...ions-disaster/
So with a very big pinch of salt in mind - here are some of the prophecies which are claimed to have been attributed to her for 2023.

The first prediction is perhaps chillingly realistic, as Baba is widely claimed some kind of nuclear plant disaster is looming in 2023.

Vanga is often attributed to having predicted the catastrophe at Chernobyl.

But this prophecy could be more concerning as there are genuine fears of a disaster in Ukraine.

It is feared the war could lead to some kind of accident at one of the country's nuclear plants.
/---/
Vanga is also claimed to have prophesied that a "big country" will carry out bioweapons research on people.

Its claimed hundreds of thousands of people could die as a result of these twisted experiments.
/---/
One of the most widely attributed prophecies from Baba Vanga in 2023 is that somehow the Earth's orbit will "change".

It's unclear what this means - but if this did happen it could have devastating consequences.

Our planet remains in a fine balance in the cosmic dance, with even the slightest shift potentially massively changing the climate.

Even a little closer to our sun would bathe the world in radiation and massively increase temperatures.

Glaciers would melt, sea levels would rise and there would be global chaos.

And while moving further away could plunge the world into an ice age and increase hours of darkness - causing chaos for nature.

Another vague prediction often given to Vanga is a solar storm on a scale never before seen.
/---/
Vanga last attributed claim was that in 2023 births could be banned and all people will be grown in a lab.

Leaders will decide what kind of people are born and they will be able to customise their traits and appearance.

Everyone will end up like a character from classic PC game The Sims.
https://sot.com.al/english/aktualite...-se-co-i520957
Known as Nostradamus Woman, Baba Vanga from Bulgaria has predicted many things related to our future.

She predicted that in 2023 the Earth's orbit would change, in 2028 astronauts would travel to Venus, in 2043 Muslims would rule Europe, in 2046 humans would live more than 100 years because organs would easily change.
Senast redigerad av Ördög 2023-01-16 kl. 12:25.
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback