Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2023-10-06, 14:21
Medlem
Is there any javascript- and/or php-editor that keeps track of my code file's actual javascript/php code tree (not a tutorial!) -- inside which function resides a certain code line, inside which if-paragraph(s) and for-paragraph(s) the code line sits? And also, that displays the code line number of the closing code line (bracket) when mouse hovers the opening code line, e.g. of a procedure, function, if-stmt, for/while/do-stmt? This would minimize time consumed for keeping track manually while coding.
Citera
2023-10-06, 15:50
Protons avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av trashhank
Is there any javascript- and/or php-editor that keeps track of my code file's actual javascript/php code tree (not a tutorial!) -- inside which function resides a certain code line, inside which if-paragraph(s) and for-paragraph(s) the code line sits? And also, that displays the code line number of the closing code line (bracket) when mouse hovers the opening code line, e.g. of a procedure, function, if-stmt, for/while/do-stmt? This would minimize time consumed for keeping track manually while coding.
Vad sägs om att prova VS code med plugins för php och javascript (eller typescript)?
Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback