Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2023-11-16, 06:17
Medlem
goseigens avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av volvo666

alla gånger jag spöat någon vars labbar varit stora som mitt ansikte så har jag tröttat ut och gått på deras höft tills de inte haft stabilitet kvar när det hugger till i höften pga 6 sparkar med stålhätta så är det inte längre särskilt svårt att undvika en smäll från den långsamma ganska muppiga bjässen avslutade sist detta hände med en no family spark som fick poĺlackens hela kämparglöd att rinna ner i skona

Jag tror dig, men vann du varje gång, och valde de dig, eller tvärtom?

Det är inte så kul att ligga i backen med en mycket tyngre person över sig, tror jag.

Hur som helst tror jag människor har knutna nävar i försvar.
Citera
2023-11-16, 09:25
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av goseigen
Det är nog väldigt svårt att få.
Ja från Sverige. Men från utlandet som USA kanske det finns uppgifter som ger en fingervisning?

Har svårt att tro att några raka slag och krokar mot någons huvud på gatan är så hög risk att man bör slå med öppen hand.

Läste förresten någonstans att den gången Mike Tyson stukade handleden eller vad som hände inte gick till på det sättet som påstås?
Citera
2023-11-16, 17:22
Medlem
volvo666s avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av goseigen
Jag tror dig, men vann du varje gång, och valde de dig, eller tvärtom?

Det är inte så kul att ligga i backen med en mycket tyngre person över sig, tror jag.

Hur som helst tror jag människor har knutna nävar i försvar.
ingen vinner ett gatuslagsmål såvida man inte gör K.O. med besked och har aldrig valt att slåss och nej det är det då inte men aldrig hamnar under någon i ett slagsmål och ja det trackrecord jag har där det inte varit åtta mot en så har jag inte hamnat på marken eller sprungit från plats
Citera
2023-12-07, 05:52
Medlem
Nej inte lätt att få fram statistik men oavsett få finns det olika åsikter (inte helt överraskande kanske) bland folk....

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-di...-an-open-hand:

"It is possible to injure your fists by throwing punches in a street fight. However, the likelihood of injury depends on various factors such as the technique used, the surface being punched, and the physical condition of the person throwing the punches."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are open palm strikes more effective than punches?
They are not knockout strikes, but they can set up an opponent for defeat a lot faster and more effectively than punches. When I talk about a slap, I mean a full force, heavy-handed palm and five-finger strike that leaves a big red imprint on the opponents face."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Could punching someone in the face break one's fist?”

Go to any A&E department (ER) of a city hospital on a Friday or Saturday night, and you will find several would-be hard men with broken hands after punching with poor technique. Even boxers are prone to this because a boxing glove doesn't allow a tight fist inside because of the wraps etc. (The boxing gloves purpose is to protect the fighters hand, not the opponent's face).

You need to understand that the skull is predominantly designed to protect the brain. The hand has evolved to manipulate small, fine objects and be dextrose….write, paint, play the violin etc. The skull is thicker and denser and generally will win. What causes knockouts is accumulation of damage or a whiplash effect to the brain."

"How does an open-handed (palm) punch compare to a gloveless knuckle punch?

There are a few basic differences between striking with the palm heel and striking with the bare knuckle. I'll try to differentiate the biomechanics and the effects of both.

Similarity: Both the knuckle punches and the palm heel strikes work on the same basic mechanism of power generation and movement. Power is generated from the body, and is hence of lesser consequence in this matter. It does influence power, but that's for later. Both can be used to strike any part of the body.

Safety: The knuckles of the hands are softer than most bones in the body. One misformed punch, or a few inches off target and you can easily break your hand. A palm heel on the other hand is comparatively much safer simply because it doesn't have any soft bones in there. You can hit the hardest substance in the universe and keep you hand safe simply because it is built that way. Self defense experts and modern bareknuckle boxers always use the palm heel for striking.

Power delivery: It takes a lot effort to be able to deliver all the power which you've generated behind your punch into the target if you're using your knuckles. If you form a fist, you'll notice that your wrist isn't fixed and can be moved. Hence, you must align your knuckles such that they're in the same line as the bones in your forearm. After that, you've got to condition your forearms to ensure that your fist doesn't waver on impact. Once that is done, you need to be very precise with the angles in which you throw your punch. Otherwise, the wrist will bend again, and your punch won't have any power behind them.

On the other hand, if you take a look at the palm heel, you'll notice that it is essentially the end of your forearm which your striking with. Not only that, the palm heel is more or less fixed and cannot be moved. This throws all wrist alignation and forearm conditioning out of the window. All you need to do is just swing to deliver all the power you have in your punch to your target.

Trauma: The knuckles are pointed and are capable of spreading the entire force of your punch into one square inch or lesser. Not to mention that forming a fist also gives you about two to four inches of extra reach as compared to a palm heel. Hence, if you can masterfully keep your wrist aligned while punching, you achuev greater penetration with a bare knuckle punch, than with a palm heel.

However, the bones of the knuckles are softer than the bones of the skull, and as a result, knuckle punches are better left to the body, rather than the head since they won't be abke to penetratw through anyway. All strikes to the head cause blunt force trauma. And that is exactly what a palm heel strike does as well. It dissipates the energy in the form of a blunt force as opposed to something which penetrates you. Hence, it is ideal for punches to the head.

Both are effective and can be used. I prefer to use punches to the body and palm heel strikes to the head. I find it to be the best blend between safety and power."

"After talking to both friends who were police officers, and friends who used to street fight and fight bareknuckle for money, the answer is pretty likely.

Most people like to punch to the head to knock someone out. This happens all the time in street fights and strikes like Haymakers get thrown all the time. They're a powerful punch and will certainly stop someone but it's also where a lot of people bust their hands.

Throwing punches bareknuckle is an acquired skill. Fans of Classical Pugilism, i.e. bareknuckle boxing will be able to fight for multiple rounds but the targeting is quite specific, same with the punches thrown. Almost all of them are jabs and crosses, thrown with the fist vertical. This helps hide the lower metacarpals of the ring and little finger which tend to break the easiest. On top of that the targeting is limited typically to the nose and upper lip, solar plexus, liver, directly underneath the heart, and the side of the jaw. There is also the throat but it's not as common. All of these areas are relatively soft and/or flat, which means that you aren't likely to roll a wrist or break your metacarpals if throwing your punch vertically.

All of this being said if you don't train to throw punches in a street fight you probably shouldn't. Palm strikes, knees, elbows, kicks, sweeps, and throws will all end altercations quickly and with less danger to your bones. In the end though, adrenaline is a great painkiller and you probably won't notice you broke something until after the fight. Good luck out there, and either throw punches correctly, or go see a doctor afterwards."

"For an untrained person, very likely.

For a trained person on the other hand. . . Nah still very likely, it's hard to maintain proper punching technique in a street fight.

The main risk when we punch something is that we could break the metacarpal bones in our hand or that we could break our wrist. These can very easily be broken. That's why fighters wear wraps and gloves. The wraps keep the hand and wrist in a certain position which protects both the metacarpals and the wrist.

Since an untrained person has no idea how to throw a punch and even professional fighters sometimes throw punches wrong and end up breaking their hands, it's better to use palms, elbows, and knees."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Citera

Stöd Flashback

Flashback finansieras genom donationer från våra medlemmar och besökare. Det är med hjälp av dig vi kan fortsätta erbjuda en fri samhällsdebatt. Tack för ditt stöd!

Stöd Flashback