Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2021-06-16, 13:21
Avstängd
wwrs avatar
Greta tycker att Biden är den världsledare hon får bäst kontakt med. De hade säkert en givande diskussion.

https://twitter.com/HouseGOP/status/...015286286?s=19

Påminner om Greta. "Kan ni inte fråga någon annan?"
(Men hon var väl 16 då och bokstavligt talat upplockad från gatan. Annars verkar Greta klipsk. Att som orutinerad 16-åring hålla presskonferens hade nog ingen av oss klarat.)
Senast redigerad av wwr 2021-06-16 kl. 13:47.
2021-06-16, 14:50
Avstängd
Giant Squids avatar
Greta blev intervjuad utav sin kompis Arnold på hans YT härom dan.

Arnold’s Stammtisch: Interview with Greta Thunberg
https://youtu.be/trIHxyj4EMY
2021-06-18, 06:24
Medlem
arbetets avatar
Gretainspirerad klimatrörelse i Nya Zeeland anklagad för grav rasism - av dem själva! Man har därför beslutat om att upplösa gruppen som det enda rätta att göra. Man har nu publicerat ett inlägg där man ber om ursäkt för sina vita privilegier som gjort att man bortsett från ursprungsbefolkningen bl.a.:

School Strike 4 Climate Auckland säger nu detta i ett Facebookinlägg:
School Strike 4 Climate Auckland

--CW: Discussion of racism--

School Strike 4 Climate Auckland is disbanding as an organisation.

This is under the suggestion and guidance of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour) members of our group, as well as individual BIPOC activists and organisations. We are not holding any more climate strikes in the Auckland region. Our members have also separated from the national SS4C team. Going forward, we will only be using our social media to uplift BIPOC-led climate justice spaces in Auckland.

BIPOC communities are disproportionately affected by climate change, so the fight for climate justice should be led by their voices and needs, not Pākehā ones.

We are disbanding because, since 2019, SS4C AKL (as well as the wider national group, though we can’t speak on their behalf) has been a racist, white-dominated space. SS4C AKL has avoided, ignored, and tokenised BIPOC voices and demands, especially those of Pasifika and Māori individuals in the climate activism space. As well as this, the responsibility and urgent need to decolonise the organisation has been put off for far too long. SS4C also delayed paying financial reparations for the work BIPOC groups/individuals within and alongside the group have done for this organisation in the past.
This is a non-exhaustive list.

We apologise for the hurt, burnout, and trauma caused to many BIPOC individuals, including current and past members, as well as BIPOC-led groups. We also apologise for the further trauma caused by our slow action to take responsibility. We recognise that this apology can never be enough to make up for our actions on top of years of systemic and systematic oppression, racism, and the silencing of those who are the most affected by climate change. This apology is just one of our steps in taking accountability for our actions.

Our disbandment is well overdue.

We acknowledge that our attitude has been racist and dismissive of the voices that have rightly spoken out against us and we apologise deeply for the pain we have caused. In saying this, we also need to acknowledge that racism is a big problem within the SS4C NZ team as well, but that we have made this decision independently from them.

We recommend you all redirect your support, resources and involvement to BIPOC activists, spaces and causes, especially those that are led by Pasifika and Māori people. This includes groups such as 4TK ( 4TK), Pacific Climate Warriors ( Pacific Climate Warriors - Auckland ), Para Kore Ki Tāmaki ( PARA KORE KI TĀMAKI), Protect Mataharehare ( Protect Mataharehare ), Protect Pūtiki ( Protect Pūtiki), Save Canal Road Native Trees ( Save Canal Road Native Trees ), Te Ara Whātu ( Te Ara Whatu).

We also suggest supporting BIPOC climate activists in Aotearoa such as Aigagalefili (Fili) Fepulea'i-Tapua'i (@rascal.gal), Lourdes Vano (@lourdes.vano), and Luke Wihone (@luke.wijohn), Brianna Fruean (@briannafruean), Indi Logan-Riley (@indiamiro).

(Please see our Instagram post for their insta accounts
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQAtpa6N..._web_copy_link )

If you are a BIPOC-led climate/social justice organisation or a BIPOC climate/social justice activist, please let us know if/how we can help by messaging our Instagram, Facebook, or emailing aklschoolstrike4climate@gmail.com. We will uplift your kaupapa and Mahi through this platform, or any other means available to us.

The climate justice space must be led by BIPOC groups and others who are disproportionately affected by climate change. In Aotearoa, this especially means Māori and Pasifika groups.
---
https://www.facebook.com/schoolstrik...39239820347080
2021-06-18, 06:35
Medlem
LightCameraActions avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av afvongreve
Aspisar är inte "särbegåvade". Var har du fått det ifrån? Aspergers syndrom är en form av autism, som är en funktionsnedsättning. Jag googlade: "du är extra bra på vissa saker, till exempel språk, matte, teknik eller att lära dig saker utantill". Mer google: "de har ofta specialintressen". Men framför allt: de har svårt för det sociala samspelet. Det är inga "fantastiska idéer" de har, men de kan ha extra lätt för språk eller matte.
Ett signifikant typexempel på någon i autistspektrumet (asperger) är att de inte kan se skillnaden på forskning och vetenskap. De tror i praktiken att allt är antagligen vetenskap eller påhitt. Innebörden av forskning är för brett och komplext att se vidden av för deras dysfunktionella hjärnor. De kan uttala sig bestämt om saker utan djupare insikt. Inget att ta seriöst.
2021-06-18, 06:57
Avstängd
wwrs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av arbetet
Gretainspirerad klimatrörelse i Nya Zeeland anklagad för grav rasism - av dem själva! Man har därför beslutat om att upplösa gruppen som det enda rätta att göra. Man har nu publicerat ett inlägg där man ber om ursäkt för sina vita privilegier som gjort att man bortsett från ursprungsbefolkningen bl.a.:

School Strike 4 Climate Auckland säger nu detta i ett Facebookinlägg:

--CW: Discussion of racism--

School Strike 4 Climate Auckland is disbanding as an organisation.

This is under the suggestion and guidance of the BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour) members of our group, as well as individual BIPOC activists and organisations. We are not holding any more climate strikes in the Auckland region. Our members have also separated from the national SS4C team. Going forward, we will only be using our social media to uplift BIPOC-led climate justice spaces in Auckland.

BIPOC communities are disproportionately affected by climate change, so the fight for climate justice should be led by their voices and needs, not Pākehā ones.

We are disbanding because, since 2019, SS4C AKL (as well as the wider national group, though we can’t speak on their behalf) has been a racist, white-dominated space. SS4C AKL has avoided, ignored, and tokenised BIPOC voices and demands, especially those of Pasifika and Māori individuals in the climate activism space. As well as this, the responsibility and urgent need to decolonise the organisation has been put off for far too long. SS4C also delayed paying financial reparations for the work BIPOC groups/individuals within and alongside the group have done for this organisation in the past.
This is a non-exhaustive list.

We apologise for the hurt, burnout, and trauma caused to many BIPOC individuals, including current and past members, as well as BIPOC-led groups. We also apologise for the further trauma caused by our slow action to take responsibility. We recognise that this apology can never be enough to make up for our actions on top of years of systemic and systematic oppression, racism, and the silencing of those who are the most affected by climate change. This apology is just one of our steps in taking accountability for our actions.

Our disbandment is well overdue.

We acknowledge that our attitude has been racist and dismissive of the voices that have rightly spoken out against us and we apologise deeply for the pain we have caused. In saying this, we also need to acknowledge that racism is a big problem within the SS4C NZ team as well, but that we have made this decision independently from them.

We recommend you all redirect your support, resources and involvement to BIPOC activists, spaces and causes, especially those that are led by Pasifika and Māori people. This includes groups such as 4TK ( 4TK), Pacific Climate Warriors ( Pacific Climate Warriors - Auckland ), Para Kore Ki Tāmaki ( PARA KORE KI TĀMAKI), Protect Mataharehare ( Protect Mataharehare ), Protect Pūtiki ( Protect Pūtiki), Save Canal Road Native Trees ( Save Canal Road Native Trees ), Te Ara Whātu ( Te Ara Whatu).

We also suggest supporting BIPOC climate activists in Aotearoa such as Aigagalefili (Fili) Fepulea'i-Tapua'i (@rascal.gal), Lourdes Vano (@lourdes.vano), and Luke Wihone (@luke.wijohn), Brianna Fruean (@briannafruean), Indi Logan-Riley (@indiamiro).

(Please see our Instagram post for their insta accounts
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQAtpa6N..._web_copy_link )

If you are a BIPOC-led climate/social justice organisation or a BIPOC climate/social justice activist, please let us know if/how we can help by messaging our Instagram, Facebook, or emailing aklschoolstrike4climate@gmail.com. We will uplift your kaupapa and Mahi through this platform, or any other means available to us.

The climate justice space must be led by BIPOC groups and others who are disproportionately affected by climate change. In Aotearoa, this especially means Māori and Pasifika groups.
---
https://www.facebook.com/schoolstrik...39239820347080
Greta har de ju lurat att bli rasist fast åt andra hållet. Hon kräver att "alla" skall delta i klimatkampen. Men när hon besöker ursprungsbefolkningar ställer hon inte krav på dem utan betraktar dem som offer.

Hon tappar hakan ända ned till knäna när hon får möta en riktig indianhövding.
https://climatecrock.files.wordpress...dian.jpg?w=640
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2CJBNJM/cl...rt-2CJBNJM.jpg

Hela idén är att splittra befolkningen. Ett sätt är att behandla etniska grupper olika.
Senast redigerad av wwr 2021-06-18 kl. 07:00.
2021-06-18, 07:06
Medlem
Sonnenwendes avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av afvongreve
Jag tyckte bara att Mona-Monas ordbajseri var irriterande. Särbegåvning hit och särbegåvning dit. Greta Thunberg är intelligent därför att hon synliggör klimatkrisen, allas vår klimatoro. Jag är oroad.
Hennes mamma och pappa använder henne för att tjäna pengar samtidigt som deras och med dem Gretas klimatavtryck är extremt.
Detta motiveras med att Greta inte lyssnar på forskarna utan vill se olika delar av världen för att med sin grundskoleutbildning se vad hon tror är klimatförändringar.
2021-06-18, 17:36
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Sonnenwende
Hennes mamma och pappa använder henne för att tjäna pengar samtidigt som deras och med dem Gretas klimatavtryck är extremt.
Detta motiveras med att Greta inte lyssnar på forskarna utan vill se olika delar av världen för att med sin grundskoleutbildning se vad hon tror är klimatförändringar.
Borde inte Greta™ åka på en båtsafari till Antarktis för att studera hur all is har smält bort? Gärna ombord en av alla dessa båtar som fryser fast (eftersom isen inte alls har smält bort) och måste räddas av biffiga isbrytare och helikopter.
2021-06-18, 17:39
Avstängd
wwrs avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Osynlige.Mannen
Borde inte Greta™ åka på en båtsafari till Antarktis för att studera hur all is har smält bort? Gärna ombord en av alla dessa båtar som fryser fast (eftersom isen inte alls har smält bort) och måste räddas av biffiga isbrytare och helikopter.
Jag föreslog att hon skulle fråga om hon fick åka någon av Putins/världens biffigaste atomisbrytare över Atlanten. 80.000 hästkrafter med 0 utsläpp.
Senast redigerad av wwr 2021-06-18 kl. 17:54.
2021-06-18, 17:46
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av wwr
Jag föreslog att hon skulle fråga om hon fick åka en av Putins/världens biffigaste atomisbrytare över Atlanten. De släpper ut 0 koldioxid.
Professor Greta™ (varför har hon inte fått några Nobelpris ännu) vill givetvis inte åka med en kärnkraftsdriven båt. Mamma Malena har berättat att man får störtcancer och tvärdör om man kommer i närheten av en kärnreaktor. Det vore bättre med en båt försedd med vindsnurror som genererar el från fartvinden. Hat tip to Peter Pedersen (VPK).
2021-06-18, 17:46
Medlem
Sonnenwendes avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Osynlige.Mannen
Eller så lyssnar hon på forskarna och är hemma och jobbar med teams som vi andra 😆
2021-06-20, 10:06
Avstängd
Giant Squids avatar
Jag har sett att Greta engagerar sig i skogsvanvården, inte bara den svenska. Det är bra tycker jag.

Nu har hon signat upp sig på en protestlista för att bevara urskog i British Columbia Kanada.
Greta är ju lite småpoppis i Kanada, vi minns hur stora klimatdemonstrationerna var där och när hon tilldelades nycklarna till staden Montreal utav borgmästaren.

Det är en stor skara celebriteter förutom Greta på listan samt Indian hövdingar. b,l,a
Grand Chief Stewart Phillip of the Union of B.C. Indian Chiefs.

Och artisten Neil Young som försökt att kontakta Greta tidigare men inte kommit fram.

“She’s so great,” he enthused. “I tried to reach her but she’s swamped; I couldn’t get her. I just wanted to tell her to remain positive and not be emotional. She’s not very emotional anyway, but when she is, (opponents) are going to grab those images of her face and sensationalize it. You can’t give them anything like that to work with.”

https://www.agassizharrisonobserver....-c-old-growth/

https://cosmicmagazine.com.au/news/n...new-interview/
2021-06-20, 10:28
Medlem
Sonnenwendes avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Giant Squid
Jag har sett att Greta engagerar sig i skogsvanvården, inte bara den svenska. Det är bra tycker jag.

Nu har hon signat upp sig på en protestlista för att bevara urskog i British Columbia Kanada.
Greta är ju lite småpoppis i Kanada, vi minns hur stora klimatdemonstrationerna var där och när hon tilldelades nycklarna till staden Montreal utav borgmästaren.

Det är en stor skara celebriteter förutom Greta på listan samt Indian hövdingar. b,l,a
Grand Chief Stewart Phillip of the Union of B.C. Indian Chiefs.

Och artisten Neil Young som försökt att kontakta Greta tidigare men inte kommit fram.

“She’s so great,” he enthused. “I tried to reach her but she’s swamped; I couldn’t get her. I just wanted to tell her to remain positive and not be emotional. She’s not very emotional anyway, but when she is, (opponents) are going to grab those images of her face and sensationalize it. You can’t give them anything like that to work with.”

https://www.agassizharrisonobserver....-c-old-growth/

https://cosmicmagazine.com.au/news/n...new-interview/
Baserat på vilken kunskap undrar man? Greta lär inte veta något om skog och skogsbruk, ännu mer tveksam om hennes stadsboende föräldrar har den minsta kunskap heller. Så vad engagerar Greta sig i kan man undra? Vad blir nästa steg? Greta lär ut golfsvingar? Börstips? Fotbollskommentator? Relationsexpert?
Finns det något som Gretasekten inte kan låtsas som att Greta kan

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Det är enkelt att registrera ett nytt konto

Bli medlem

Logga in

Har du redan ett konto? Logga in här

Logga in