Vinnaren i pepparkakshustävlingen!
2023-07-06, 12:56
Medlem
TheOldOneKnowss avatar
Rapporten är lång, så jag har gjort 3 urklipp som jag tyckte var intressanta. Detta verkar röra sig om de "Alien Greys" som redan är kända.

Citat:
From the late 2000s to the mid-2010s, I worked as a molecular biologist for a national security contractor in a program to study Exo-Biospheric-Organisms (EBO). The aim of the program was to elucidate the genome and proteome basis of these organisms. Although the study of OBCs has been going on for decades in other programs, the new high-throughput DNA sequencing technologies of the late 90s unblocked stagnant research in this area. Since then, several breakthroughs have led to significant advances in our understanding of the genome and proteome of these beings. What we've learned so far has enabled us to outline some disconcerting perspectives about our place in this universe. Briefly, we've discovered that the EBO genome is a chimera of genomes from our biosphere and from an unknown one. They are artificial, ephemeral and disposable organisms created for a purpose that still partially eludes us. I'll be substantiating my statements after a brief introduction.

The reason for disclosing these secrets is quite simple. I believe that every human being has the right to know the truth, and that to progress, humanity needs to divest itself of certain institutions and organizations that will probably not survive these revelations in the long term. I'm aware that I'll have very little impact in this regard, but I still believe that small leaks are necessary to break the dam of misinformation on this subject. When the governments will eventually reveal these secrets, there will undoubtedly be a societal upheaval, but in my opinion, the longer we wait, the worse it will be. I choose to divulge what I know anonymously out of selfishness for the well-being of myself and my family. I'm aware that this diminishes the reach and credibility of my message, but it's the furthest I am willing to go. I chose this forum because it offers a good compromise between anonymity and popularity. In order to protect my anonymity, I will be purposely vague or even contradictory about any information that could identify me (date, education, role etc.). I'll even introduce red herrings in this respect. I want to make it clear that any information related to the subject of the research will not be treated in this way.

Citat:
What's particularly striking about the EBO genome is the uniformity of these intergenic regions. We see the same sequences repeated everywhere, and the distance in bp between the genes is virtually the same throughout their genome. The result is a minimalist, highly condensed genome. In fact, it's much smaller than ours. Moreover, the quantity of protein-coding genes is even significantly lower than ours, probably due to genetic refinement but also to biological processes that are absent in EBO. The uniformity of these sequences is a major indication of the artificiality of these beings. There is no complex organism on earth that has such elegance in its sequences. There is no evolutionary pressure that can lead to this kind of characteristic other than genetic engineering.

Speaking of genetic engineering, following sequencing of their genomes, we noticed a troubling and universal characteristic in the 5' of the regulatory sequence of each gene which we call the Tri-Palindromic Region. The TPR are 134bp sequences containing, as its name suggests, 3 palindromes. In genetics, a palindrome is a DNA sequence that when read in the same direction, gives the same sequence on both DNA strands. They serve both as a flag and as a binding site for proteins. The three palindromes in the TPR are distinct from one another and have been poetically named "5'P TPR", "M TPR" and "3' TPR". The TPR is composed (in 5' - 3' order) of 5'P TPR, 12bp spacer, Chromosomal address, 12bp spacer, M TPR, 12bp spacer, Gene address, 12pb spacer and 3' TPR. The chromosomal address is composed of 4 bp and is identical in each TPR of the same chromosome, but distinct between each of the 16 chromosomes of the genome. The Gene address is a 64bp sequence that is unique for each gene in the whole genome. It's therefore understandable that the TPR serves as a unique address not only for numerically identifying a gene, but also for identifying its chromosomal location. For those with only a basic knowledge of genetics, this is completely unheard of. No living thing in our biosphere has this kind of precise address in its genome. Once again, the presence of TPR cannot be explained by evolutionary pressure but only by genetic engineering on a genomic scale.

Citat:
Skin: The grey skin that is often described in folklore is in fact a biosynthetic film which, likely, serves to protect the EBO from a hostile environment. It doesn't provide effective protection against temperature changes, but it does offer adequate protection against the passage of liquids. It's possible that this film confers other advantages but my knowledge on the subject is limited. Under the grey film, the epidermis is rather white, and the texture is very regular and without any hair. We do not see any defect other than the folds near the joints. It's described as greasy in one report, but that's not something I've observed. The same report states that a strong, lingering smell of burnt hair and ammonia is present when the film is removed. There are a lot of pores on the skin, crossing from the epidermis to a gland in the hypodermis. These glands and pores are the terminal part of the excretory-sudoriferous system, which could explain the previously mentioned smell.

Head: The head contains two large, oversized eyes, two nostrils without protuberance, a narrow mouth without lips and two ear canals without auricles. There is a mandible, but the musculature is vestigial. There are no teeth or tongue in the oral cavity. The nasal cavity where the nostrils meet is compact and does not rise cranially but extends axially. There appears to be no equivalent to the olfactory bulb in the nasal cavity. The mouth leads directly to the esophagus and the nasal cavity to the trachea. The trachea and esophagus do not communicate.

Eye: Like the skin, the eyes are covered with a semi-transparent biosynthetic film that offers the same environmental protection, while providing protection against certain wavelengths and light intensity. When the film is removed, a more traditional eye is revealed. It's about three times larger than a human eye and there are no eyelids. The size of their eyes suggests they have excellent night vision. It seems paradoxical to cover them with a semi-opaque film. Perhaps they only need to wear it in a bright environment. Their sclera is the same color as their skin, the iris is pale grey, and the pupil is black and oversized. The lens is rounder than a human, and the musculature used to adjust focus is more developed. On the retina, there are at least 6 types of cone cells. The responsiveness of each of these 6 types of cone is specific to a wavelength band, with a minimum of overlap between each other. The result is a broader visible spectrum.

Ear: As mentioned, the outer ear has no auricle and the ear canal is unremarkable. The inner ear has all the characteristics of a typical vestibular and cochlear system, although the curvature of the cochlea is more pronounced than a human. This probably results in greater hearing acuity for low frequencies.

Brain: The brain is tetraspheric, i.e. composed of four major sections. The sections are separated by transverse and longitudinal fissures and are connected to the central lobe, which acts as brainstem and cerebellum. The volume of the brain is around 20% superior to that of a man of the same height. It has a much more pronounced level of gyrication than an average human. Moreover, the ratio of glial cells to neurons is also slightly higher than in humans. It is important to mention the presence of nodules on the central lobe. Histological analysis of these structures reveals a kind of intricate biological circuitry. It is speculated that these nodules are essential to interact with their technology. Consequently, determining the proteome of these structures is an absolute priority for the program.

Hela rapporten låg på reddit men togs bort så man måste använda arkiveringstjänster för att komma åt originalet.
https://imgur.com/Wn4DfXR
Men det har återpostats på andra forum som här, där du kan läsa resten https://www.godlikeproductions.com/f...age5473973/pg1
De verkar bo under vattnet enligt det senaste vi hört som kommit de senaste åren, snarare än komma ifrån rymden. De verkar placerade här som "Zookepers".

Vad tror ni om dessa varelser, vem har placerat dem här och varför?
Senast redigerad av TheOldOneKnows 2023-07-06 kl. 13:18.
Citera
2023-07-06, 13:49
Medlem
pn222jws avatar
Mysko - påminner lite om den i Paris för fem år sen.
Citera
2023-07-06, 14:33
Medlem
SnakePlissskens avatar
Vad heter forskaren?
Citera
2023-07-06, 14:50
Medlem
trickydicks avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av pn222jw
Mysko - påminner lite om den i Paris för fem år sen.

Vilken?
Citera
2023-07-06, 15:17
Medlem
sojapojkes avatar
Bullshit. Vägrar identifera sig men att lämna ut vittnesmål som direkt vittnar mot sig själv är det inga problem med. Trams.
Han är kunnig och har nog studerat och jobbat inom biokemi och geneti på en hög nivå. Det gör även många science-fiction författare också.
Om man skulle jobba med utomjordingar så skulle varje fält vara väldigt avgränsade mellan varandra, tror inte en som tar prover har full tillgång till annat material.
Citera
2023-07-06, 15:36
Medlem
Rapport från Reddit? Neger snälla, varför ska vi ta det här på allvar alls?
Citera
2023-07-06, 15:46
Medlem
TheOldOneKnowss avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av wuseisretarded
Rapport från Reddit? Neger snälla, varför ska vi ta det här på allvar alls?

Det är något bland de bästa bevisen för aliens hitills som jag sett, men har du något bättre så får du gärna posta det. Ingen kräver att du skall ta något på allvar över huvud taget.
Citera
2023-07-06, 15:48
Medlem
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av TheOldOneKnows
Det är något bland de bästa bevisen för aliens hitills som jag sett, men har du något bättre så får du gärna posta det. Ingen kräver att du skall ta något på allvar över huvud taget.
Fast att du tycker det här är bland de bästa bevisen för aliens du sett säger ju inte så mycket. Det finns ju närmast noll bevis liksom.
Citera
2023-07-06, 15:53
Medlem
Citat:
Rapporten är lång..
De verkar bo under vattnet enligt det senaste vi hört som kommit de senaste åren, snarare än komma ifrån rymden. De verkar placerade här som "Zookepers".

Vad tror ni om dessa varelser, vem har placerat dem här och varför?

Det kan jag tänka mig, med tanke på att vi är ett fucking experiment tillverkade av apor.

Tillverkarna.
Citera
2023-07-06, 15:55
Medlem
TheOldOneKnowss avatar
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av wuseisretarded
Fast att du tycker det här är bland de bästa bevisen för aliens du sett säger ju inte så mycket. Det finns ju närmast noll bevis liksom.

Det finns noll bevis för den som behöver bli träffad i huvudet av något innan den tror på det. För den med högre tankeförmåga är sådana här bevis intressantare.
Citera
2023-07-06, 15:59
Medlem
SnakePlissskens avatar
Citat:
Det finns noll bevis för den som behöver bli träffad i huvudet av något innan den tror på det. För den med högre tankeförmåga är sådana här bevis intressantare.
Vilka bevis? Om jag säger att aliens har byggt en trädkoja i min trädgård - är det bevis då enligt dig, även om du varken vet vem jag är, eller får se trädkojan, eller får se några aliens?
Det är ju på den nivån du lagt ribban….
Citera
2023-07-06, 16:38
Medlem
pn222jws avatar
"trickydick"

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/17/e...hnk/index.html
Citera

Skapa ett konto eller logga in för att kommentera

Du måste vara medlem för att kunna kommentera

Skapa ett konto

Det är enkelt att registrera ett nytt konto